We’re in search of an experienced Account Manager.
As we’re expanding our reach even further into the realm of data-driven digital marketing, we’re looking for someone that can help us keep things running smoothly around here. We’ve got a lot going on, with lots more to come, and this is a critical position that will be involved with about every facet of the business. So of course we want to make sure that whoever we bring on board will be able to hit the ground running – and will be eager to learn and grow with us for a long time to come.
We’ve put together a laundry list of responsibilities and qualifications to give you an idea of what to expect. Of course, some days you’ll be doing more than others, and some days you’ll be working on something totally different so it should never get boring.
About the Job
Once the sales cycle has been completed, the Account Manager will step up and take ownership of the client account relationship. The AM will oversee all internal resources, with direct responsibility for delivering work on-time, on-budget and on-strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience in the fields of direct mail and digital marketing, and will possess outstanding project management skills, and be a motivated, strategic thinker with a proven track record of successful client management.
- · Acts as the day-to-day client contact, focused on execution and project management
- · Manages the delivery of a wide variety of project types (digital, direct mail, strategy, etc.)
- · Represents the voice of the client in all internal discussions
- · Manages the communication of 20+ customers, with the aid of a team of technical managers, designers, developers and quality assurance personnel for support – this is not a technical role, but it does require someone to be comfortable with technology
- · Provides daily and weekly updates to all members of the assigned project team(s)
- · Represents BMDM in all client & partner-agency communications on a weekly or daily basis
- · Works with department leads to ensure all commitments are properly articulated to the assigned resources
- · Develops detailed schedules, budgets and job launch briefs for all projects
- · Writes and distributes meeting notes to team members and clients
- · Accurately identifies and assesses scope changes and their impact on the schedule and budget
- · Develops and maintains expertise in all areas of an assigned client’s business
- · Consistently demonstrates project management best-practices, and reinforces correct practices with assigned Account team members
- · Builds lasting client and agency relationships
- · And More!
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- · At least 3 years of agency experience
- · Experience with multiple direct marketing channels such as direct mail, digital, and email
- · Digital or Direct marketing agency experience preferred
- · Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, highly dynamic atmosphere and react quickly to changes
- · Outstanding project management skills
- · Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details and accuracy
- · Proven client management experience
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In exchange for all of that, you’ll have a great place to work (check out the video on the “Our Story” page), some great folks to work with and amazing clients (we have to say that in case they’re reading this). You’ll start out with a competitive salary, 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, 7 additional company-paid holidays per year, and our other benefits include life, health, dental, disability and vision insurance, a 401k plan and the fact we share our building with a brewery – literally.
If this sounds as good to you as it does to us, then send a resume along with your salary history to email@example.com.
TL;DR Experienced account manager? Work here. It’s awesome. Apply now!